Thursday, December 1, 2011

Waiting waitng some more

Today I said goodbye to my girls with tears inmy eyes. They are sick with colds so they are staying with family until I find out about the transplant. I can't get sick or I won't be able to accept the donor. I spent the morning in my transplant class and on the phone most of the day with the IMC transplant center trying to coordinate the authorization with Medicaid. I still haven't heard anything back one way or the other.

I can't even believe this transplant can take place as soon as tuesday! Its truly a miracle. A special woman walked into the center wanting to give the gift of a kidney. For no reason. Just to do some good in the world. I have not met her I don't know her name. But if this works she will give me the gift of life. She will give my two sweet girls her mom back. Chris will have his wife back. I will be able to live again. Healthy and strong.

Now we wait. We wait to see of everything falls into place. It is feeling like an eternity. But I have to remember to have patience and hope. Things will happen as they are suppose to. And if not this kidney there will be another. I have to have faith. Until tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I totally cried reading this. the Lord sure is watching over you. Even if you dont get this one its just a sign you will get one sure enough. I love you!! Good luck. Im praying for Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete