Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life will go on

It has been a month now since I was released from my last hospital visit. Celebrate! This is the longest I have gone without being readmitted. Knock on wood. I am really adjusting well to dialysis and having more good days then bad, thank goodness. Im not going to lie, it is still rough but I push through and move on.

People ask me all the the time how do you do it? You are my hero. I have a simple answer. You just do. I take a deap breath and suck it up and think I WANT to live. I want to experience my kids grow up. I push through put a smile on my face and do it. It's that simple. I can either sit around and let life happen around me or be involved. I choose to be involved.

I'm still waiting for June to come. It can't come fast enough. I want a new kidney so badly. I am also still waiting for a match, but that will come with time. I am so lucky to have so much love and support from my friends and family. They help me so much and help me to keep my positive attitude. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment