Thursday, June 28, 2012

No more dialysis!

Today I got the good news that I could take my dialysis cath out! HurrAy! My new kidney is functioning so well. It's a super kidney and is an over achiever. Its pumping out pee like you wouldn't believe. Just amazing. Today I went over all the meds I have to take everyday. There are a ton! I'm scared that I'm going to catch some deadly viruse now that I don't have an immune system. And I feel bad asking are you sick? All the time. I guess it's the trade of. I also got to start eating today! Yum. I drank a whole huge jug of water! And didnt feel like crap afterwards. I also ate a sandwich and didn't swell up! Awesome! Today was a great day. Me and Lisa took a lot of walks around the floor. It's nice having a friend here. Well until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment