Thursday, June 16, 2011

Amazing people at IHC




Yesterday I had an appointment with my surgeon to ask our last question before I schedule my surgery. It confirmed how much I LOVE my surgeon. She is just amazing! We decided to walk over to the hospital where I will be having the surgery done to meet some people and figure out all the financial stuff. We talked to several people that were all some what confused on IHC "charitable" department. Which doesn't really exist I guess but IHC does do charitable surgeries and things. Anyways we ended up in the solid transplant center office. Once again they were somewhat confused on why I was there since I didn't need a donor. We had a name though and luckily this man was kind enough to speak with us. He then brought out the head transplant financial aid person. And she was amazing! We told them my situation and gave me some paperwork to fill out and bring back. A HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders as I walked away. I know everything will work out. I don't know exactly how; but I just have a lot of peace.

1 comment: