Thursday, September 22, 2011

A little update

Just a quick update (this is crystal by the way) My surgery had to be rescheduled because medicaid has not approved it yet. It has been several weeks and no approval......Kinda frustrated since I almost had a nervous breakdown the week before the first surgery date was scheduled. Now it is set for the 30th of Sept. As we get closer and closer to that date I get more and more stressed that the surgery won't be "authorized" yet. And then we are in October and I paid a high spenddown with borrowed money for nothing. Can you tell I'm a little frustrated? I just don't get the long wait. Medicaid usually only take several days to give the go ahead with surgery. Don't they get that the longer we wait the more risk there is to my aneurysm rupturing and me bleeding to death..... Anyways now that I was able to vent. My sweet husband set up a facebook page for me. Its called Crystal's Kidney. Go on over and like the page! Until next time see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment