Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Longes week of my life.


Two days until my scheduled surgery and still no word on if my insurance is going to authorize it. Confusion? It has been a month since my Dr. submitted it.

With better news...Me and my amazing friend from Sweet Basil went to two potential venues on the charity event the Utah Food Bloggers with be putting on for me. I feel so blessed to have such support from my friends, family, and community. We have another appointment on thursday for another venue. So excited!

I also contacted the utah kidney foundation to get them involved as much as possible and I am officially signing up to be an organ donor! I believe in the gift of life and if I CHOOSE to be a donor! After all the health problems I have had and the chance of potentially needed a donated kidney. I would be proud to be able to do the same!


So the question is masquerade dinner ball? or a more boutique style event with snacks?

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweeite! I think a masquerade ball would be so fun! But I think more people would come to a boutique with food because its less work to get there. I think if people have to put together costumes they have less money to donate. But if its a halloween thing they'll already have costumes...praying for Friday! Love you girl! - Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both ideas, I think a boutique is easier to attend and spend money at.
    Love ya, T.

    ReplyDelete